Onsmo Speed X- Pro Trigger
RM260.00 MYR RM349.00 MYR
Onsmo Speed X-Pro wireless flash trigger is the dedicated light master for the Onsmo X Series (as well as Godox) of Flash. The absolute command center for Canon EOS cameras to control Onsmo Speed X wireless system devices with a brilliant backlit LCD display on a sleek hotshoe footprint. The on-camera transmitter gives photographers power to direct the entire Onsmo Outdoor X series Strobe and X series speedlights. Boasting sparkling innovations that make the art of photography easier than ever at the touch of a button, with advantages like TCM - TTL fusion to Manual settings, selective transmission of values to conserve energy, extended multi-Group triggering, exceptionally stable signal broadcast, and direct Group access. TCM overcomes the exposure fluctuations that may occur in TTL Mode shooting by saving the successful exposure value to Manual setting for repeat capture accuracy. Even the remote flash coverage of Zoom speedlights can be tweaked right from the Onsmo Speed X-Pro. Now, Canon photographers can enjoy unparalleled flexibility and control over their multiflash strobist setups, right from their DSLR. More than all this, the Speed X-Pro C provides Second Curtain Sync, HSS, high speed synchronization, and remote modeling light status. It can even sync with Canon original speedlites under the control of a Onsmo X Series Receiver. The Onsmo Speed X-Pro C is the natural choice for heading up the Family.
- - Onsmo speed X TTL wireless flash trigger applies to Canon.
- - Featuring multi-channel triggering, stable signal transmission, and sensitive reaction, it can be used to trigger camera shutter, studio flash and camera flash. Onsmo speed X trigger is compatible with market-available cameras which support e-TTL
- - Support all cameras that have PC sync socket.
- - Able to use with Onsmo Speedlight, Onsmo X1 and X2 Outdoor Strobes and also GODOX X Series
- High speed sync capability with traditional indoor studio light if use together with the Onsmo Speed X Receiver
Onsmo Speed X-Pro Canon Features
- - The absolute Onsmo X series remote transmitter light master for Canon EOS cameras
- - Handles multiple X Series receiver flashes in up to 16 Groups
- - On command conversion of TTL settings to Manual values (TCM) guarantees repeated exposure accuracy
- - Full graphic display of 5 Groups simultaneously
- - Manual flash 1/1 - 1/256 power
- - HSS (High Speed Sync) up to 1/8000 (depending on camera)
- - Modeling light status control
- - Stroboscopic Multi flash
- - Selective transmission of data conserves energy and battery life
- - Magnification Function displays details of each Group settings
- - Global adjustments to exposure values for multi-group in M mode
- - Adjusts the flash Zoom coverage for each Group
- - Flash exposure compensation
- - FE lock
- - 11 Customizable Functions