RL Andino Pro-DLX- Black-Red
✓ Handcrafted in the USA
✓ Designed with style and ease of use in mind.
✓ the Andino Camera Sling allows for quick and easy camera access.
✓ The cross body sling can securely hold a SLR or mirrorless camera with lens attached.
✓ The DLX model is stitched and padded in the shoulder region for all-day comfort.
✓ When a photo opportunity arises, slide the camera from resting position to eye level in a flash.
✓ Our patent pending Integrated Stabilizer keeps the strap from rotating around the shoulder, maintaining comfort and flexibility.
✓ The Andino is hand cut with natural oils and waxed applied.
✓ Available colours: Tan-coffee, Coffee-tan, Black-red
✓ Available size: Small & Medium
Fashion is a trend, style lives within a person. And you, deserve a professional multi-camera harness.
- Integrated stabilizer
- Handcrafted genuine leather
- Dual-leather padded shoulder pads
- Stitched and waxed edges
- Nickel plated brass hardwares
- Includes security strap
1. To put on, grab one side and slip it through one arm, and then the other arm.
2. Pull down on both harnesses and the pivot points will self adjust to your body. The hook that attaches to the camera should be at waist level.
3. For optimal performance and comfort, the right and left straps behind back can be adjusted. The extra security strap can be attached to the left or right rings on either side of your camera.
4. The camera will rest on the side of your body and be easily accessible as it glides up and down the strap from waist to shooting position.
Reminder for product care:
All leathers age with time. Just like our own skin, it will need moisturizing and caring for if they're to be kept in tip-top condition throughout the years.
Even with excellent care, leather will still age but a well looked after and aged leather is just as beautiful as a new one, if not even more so. Leather can be restored with any good quality leather cleaner.
- To remove dirt, apply a small amount of product with clean, soft cloath using circular strokes. Wipe off residue and let dry for 30 minutes.
For viewing more RL products, click here!