RL Clydesdale Pro-DLX- Coffee-tan
RM1,599.00 MYR RM2,075.00 MYR
✓ Handcrafted in the USA.
✓ Handcrafted with top-quality leather.
✓ the Clydesdale Dual Camera Harness is designed for photographers needing access to 2-3 cameras with lens attached.
✓ The DLX model is stitched and padded in the shoulder region for all-day comfort.
✓ Personal configurations can easily be made to accommodate different body types and movements.
✓ The patent pending 6-Point Rotation System conforms to your body and provides all day comfort.
✓ Available colours: Tan-coffee, Coffee-tan, Black-teal, Black-red.
- 6-point pivots for independent rotation points
- Dual-leather padded shoulder pads
- Stitched and waxed edges
- Nickel plated brass hardwares
- Includes 2 security straps
Photography transforms illusional imaginations into photos, and you're the photographer who enables this power. Trust us once, a good harness does bring you different feelings.
The true classic remains with owning our RL harness.
How does the Dual-Camera Harness set up?
1. To put on, grab one side and slip it through one arm, and then the other arm. Then, pull down on both harnesses and the pivot points will self adjust to your body.
2. The hook that attaches to the camera should be at waist level. For optimal performance and comfort, the right and left straps behind back can be adjusted.
3. The extra security strap can be attached to the left or right rings on either side of your camera.
4. The camera will rest on the side of your body and be easily accessible as it glides up and down the strap from waist to shooting position.
Reminder for product care:
All leathers age with time. Just like our own skin, it will need moisturizing and caring for if they're to be kept in tip-top condition throughout the years.
Even with excellent care, leather will still age but a well looked after and aged leather is just as beautiful as a new one, if not even more so. Leather can be restored with any good quality leather cleaner.
- To remove dirt, apply a small amount of product with clean, soft cloath using circular strokes. Wipe off residue and let dry for 30 minutes.
For viewing more RL products, click here!